The guild campaigns for the industry come down to a few professionals. The Australian Directors Guild will now reflect the skills and personality of its new executive director. UPDATED after interview.
Kingston Anderson, the former head of the Australian Directors Guild has resigned after nearly ten years. The organisation has been looking for a replacement who can understand the policy issues, has a strong grasp of the directors' role, is a wise negotiator and can go toe-to-toe with the occasional ratbag. Backed by a passionate, smart support group but with a tiny core of fellow employees.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today