Cultural diversity and the marginalising of young people’s theatre are on the agenda for the Australian Theatre Forum this month.
Cultural diversity and the marginalising of young people’s theatre are on the agenda for the Australian Theatre Forum (ATF) this month.
An exchange of ideas, a deepening of relationships, and a conversation around practice itself, ATF 2013 will be held at the Canberra Theatre Centre at the end of the month, together with the Australian Performing Arts Centres Association (APACA) conference Fear No Art, as part of the Centenary of Canberra celebrations.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today