The Churchie honours contemporary artists; Walkley Book Award shortlist revealed; small works awarded; Tasmanian of the Year, and more.
Image: The Churchie Prize winner: Pierre Mukeba, James 2:10 2017, brush pen and fabric applique on cotton. Courtesy the artist and GAGPROJECTS, Adelaide.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today