Winner of Churchie Emerging Art Prize announced, Writing NSW awards two Varuna Fellowships, Kate Mulvany wins Mona Brand Award plus more news.
Churchie Emerging Art Prize winner announced
Sydney-based artist Emily Parsons-Lord has won the Churchie Emerging Art Prize 2020, receiving a non-acquisitive $15,000 cash prize.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today