Callout to Australian composers for heritage-listed residency program, shortlist for Elizabeth Jolley short story prize revealed, Copyright Cultural Fund announcement brought forward, plus more news.
Calling all composers for heritage-listed residency
If you're an Australian composer who wants to work on new material in one of three heritage-listed homes then Prelude will be of interest to you. Now in its fifth year, the Prelude program offers long-term residencies which allows composers to focus on their craft giving them the time and space to create new work by providing accommodation and a generous stipend.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today