Applications are now open for a $500,000 grant round as part of the Indigenous Contemporary Music Program aimed to support Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander musicians.
Forming part of the Federal Government’s $30.9 million Australian Music Industry Package, the $500,000 funding round is the latest tranche of an allocated $2m for the Indigenous Contemporary Music Program of which the first funding round was delivered last year.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today