Artists and arts workers across the country are mobilising to highlight the fact that the arts matter to Australia.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Banner drops at high-profile arts venues, a ‘do read the comments’ campaign encouraging artists and arts lovers to interact with anti-arts comments posted on mainstream media websites, and a demonstration outside Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull’s electoral office in Edgecliff (NSW), are among the events planned for a sector-wide National Day of Action this Friday, 17 June.