‘This funding is an important step in the rejuvenation of Australia’s arts sector from COVID-19,’ said Minister Fletcher.
From regional Victoria to the Northern Rivers region of NSW, arts organisations across the country are celebrating the allocation of funding from the Morrison Government’s Restart Investment to Sustain and Expand (RISE) Fund.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today