Adelaide Festival has received an additional $1.25 million in annual funding over the next three years, with another $6 million injected into the state’s screen sector, while Carclew and Windmill face cuts.
Christine Johnston as the titular character in Windmill Theatre Company's Baba Yaga. New cuts announced in this week's budget will directly impact Windmill. Photo credit: Sia Duff.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today