State of Play offers development funding and mentorship to strengthen and showcase the collaboration between nonfiction stories and gaming technologies to bring new documentary games to life.
The Australian International Documentary Conference (AIDC) is partnering with Film Victoria to launch a new pitching initiative called State of Play, which is open for applications until 13 December. The program offers documentary makers the chance to work with immersive and interactive filmmakers and game developers, to develop an interactive documentary. The program is designed to strengthen creative ties across the screen sector, and help connect non-fiction storytellers to emerging technologies.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today