The Australia Council has bit the bullet in the wake of Budget cuts, cancelling half its grants rounds and the six-year funding program designed to bring stability to the sector.
The controversial Budget decision, which transferred $105 million to the Minister for the Arts' National Program for Excellence in the Arts (NPEA) is currently the subject of a Senate Inquiry, which has received more than 2,000 submissions.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today