With JobKeeper set to end this month, the Federal Government has announced a $135 million addition to arts funding, a day after the Shadow Minister for the Arts questioned the limited delivery of the previously promised $250 million.
Today (25 March) in a joint statement Treasurer, the Hon Josh Frydenberg and Federal Arts Minister the Hon Paul Fletcher announced an extra $135 million will be injected into the the arts and entertainment sector to support jobs.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today