From 17 - 26 May, covering ten days and two weekends, the St Kilda Film Festival becomes an imagination gym for short filmmakers. It is a different world.
Image: still from Hasta los huesos aka Down to the Bone, written and directed by René Castillo.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
The St Kilda Film Festival is a venerable institution, honed by adversity and burnished by acclamation over 35 years. Going to see it is like falling into a vat of lollies and eating your way out.