The Cannes Film Festival is a strange beast, buried in sidebars with prizes of their own. Screen Australia provides a rundown and we ask some supplementary questions.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Charles Williams, Eryk Lenartowicz and Sara Kern at Cannes 2018, photographed by John Doggett-Williams. All These Creatures by Charles Williams won a short film Palm D'or; Dots by Polish-Australian Eryk Lenartowicz screened in the Cinéfondation, while Slovenian-born Melbourne writer-director Sara Kern worked on her feature project at the Cinéfondation Residence.