Palace's flagship Italian Film Festival is days away, Downton Abbey is calling the fans, and Animals, possibly an Australian bestie classic, is out this weekend.
The new films this week will not go down in history as breakthroughs in visual communication. The key introduction here is Angry Birds 2, which attracted about 700,000 viewers in its first version. Downton Abbey is an unknown quantity since it has a zillion fans who may dress as footpersons and storm the multplexes.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today