The local streamer makes a flurry of announcements; plus Screen Australia development funding, Jack Thompson turns 80, and lots more in our fortnightly roundup of news and views.
Stan Grows Bigger, Does Deal with NBCU
On Monday, Nine-owned streaming service Stan announced it was ramping up its slate of local and internationally produced Stan Original TV series and films. Volume was set to increase to over 30 productions a year over the next five years, and as part of this investment strategy, Nine's production capabilities would be directed towards this goal.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today