Moving away from the frenzied 'all or nothing' crowdfunding model, the Australian platform introduces ongoing subscriptions for podcasters, writers and gamers.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
If you've ever run an all-or-nothing crowdfunding campaign, you know how exhausting it can be. It's not just the physical time and energy involved in publicising the project, updating supporters and collecting drip-drip pledges with increasing urgency; but the emotional cost of being a nagging terrier, begging for scraps, often from long-suffering family and friends. As the deadline approaches you might even secretly donate the outstanding amount from your own bank account in order to reach the target, collect the pledges and avoid humiliation.