Two Australian films will premiere at this key festival: Miss Fisher and the Crypt of Tears and microbudget indie social drama Disclosure.
Held in January, the Palm Springs International Film Festival is a smallish one, but a key event, with its focus on international cinema, as well as profiling big awards contenders at the annual fundraising dinner that kicks it off and attracts big stars.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today