Celebrating the film's 25th anniversary and cinema re-release, Mel Campbell writes a love letter to the iconic movie that makes her feel young and old all at once.
Baz Luhrmann’s postmodern production of William Shakespeare’s Romeo + Juliet is returning to cinemas for its 25th anniversary. Boy, does that make me feel old – but the greatest thing about this film is that it also makes me feel young.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today