Keynoted by Screen Australia's Head of Indigenous and featuring over 40 speakers across three days, the Forum seeks to unite the industry that COVID scattered.
Screenworks has announced the program for its 2021 Screen Forum, with the theme ‘Regional to Global.’ The conference will take place a digital/in-person hybrid event, uniting leading creatives, producers, and executives from across the screen sector to unite Australia’s scattered screen industry, formulate strong links between the local and international sector, and discuss the rapidly changing future of screen.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today