The subjects covered in the latest round of funded documentaries ranges from koorioke to fungi to social justice.
Screen Australia’s Head of Content Sally Caplan celebrated the diversity of the funded projects, saying they would ‘shine a light on issues including mental health and wellbeing, racism and the natural environment, and are sure to spark conversations.’
There are two projects funded through Screen Australia’s commissioned Program; Could You Survive on the Breadline? is a three-part documentary series for SBS that follows three Australians as they experience what it’s like to live with financial disadvantage. Another SBS program, Every Family Has A Secret, gained funding for its third season.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today