The half-hour documentary is based on voice recordings from around the country. It premieres next week.
On 21 July, SBS The Feed will release 'Story Line, a project compiling voice memos from Australians detailing their experiences in the six months since the WHO declared a global pandemic. The first spoken line in the documentary is, 'Hello? Is anybody there?' This sets the tone perfectly for this half-hour documentary, which is comprises stories collected via a dedicated phone line. It also takes a creative approach to filming, to make up for the impossibility of traditional filming: it combines archival footage and stock footage with the voice recordings, creating a collage of the last few months.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today