The NZ Documentary festival has announced a 2021 program of over 80 films, which will be available to watch both online and in cinemas.
Last year, Screenhub's David Tiley spoke to the Doc Edge team about their first ever online festival, and the challenges of suddenly shifting to online delivery. Ultimately, co-directors Alex Lee and Dan Shanan considered the festival a success: 'It opened up something really interesting for us,’ said Lee, ‘with the ability to reach out to industry leaders, to commissioners, to sales agents and filmmakers by utilising the digital platform as an international way to build a community.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today