In the leadup to the festival's 69th edition, MIFF opens applications for two of its iconic programs, Critics Campus and the screen financing-focussed 37 South Market
The Melbourne International Film Festival (MIFF) has returned to the producer-support circuit with the 2021 37°South Market, a selective event that seeks to connect screen professionals to IP holders and potential financiers. It will take place in the opening days of MIFF, on 5–8 August. Applications are currently open for professionals interested in getting involved.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today