Obsessive film buff Eloise Ross has visited Christian Marclay's 24-hour video installation in galleries around the world. It takes on new meaning in her home town.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Image: Don't worry if you need to take a nap. Screenshot from Fritz Lang's Clash by Night, which appears in The Clock.