Exhibitors will lose a lot of money over Disney's hard line about streaming its prime content. But local audiences may tell the Mouse to rack off.
Australian exhibitors are vitally interested in the changing schedules of the US studios because tentpole movies are their bread and butter. On Tuesday March 23, Disney announced updates to its 2021 schedule which also extend into 2022.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today