Netflix offers some of the best documentary opportunities in the world. They are ultimately managed by Lisa Nishimura, a key guest at the Australian International Documentary Conference.
Lisa Nishimura Zoomed into the Australian International Documentary Conference from Los Angeles with the keys to a realm rich with possibilities. She is the Vice-President of Original Documentary, and Original and Independent Films at Netflix appearing in a session called Nishimura: Breaking the Mould.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today