With US producer Dick Cook setting up shop, crews will have a couple of years of work as Docklands grows a 'superstudio'.
On a cool Saturday morning, the Victorian and Australian governments finally went public on a deal which involves a survivor of the internal management wars at Disney, $46 million for a new studio in the Docklands complex, plus incentives from both levels of governments to bring two multi-book franchises to the local industry.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today