The death of Martin Armiger in his French paradise, surrounded by love, brings peace but a huge sense of loss.
According to Caitlin Yeo, a key screen composer and the current president of the Australian Guild of Screen Composers, 'Our entire community is absolutely devastated today. He was absolutely instrumental in teaching nearly all of us. His legacy is gargantuan.'
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today