The Drover's Wife looks like the ultimate revisionist Western, turned inside out and upside down by Indigenous Australians and sent back with a note from the formerly victimised.
Sales agent Momento International has sold the North American rights for The Drover’s Wife to Samuel Goldwyn Films. The film was written, directed and performed by Leah Purcell, based on her stage play.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today