Faith, drama and temptation spiced up Tait Brady's journey to make Suzi Q as an independent feature documentary. It is a mixture of faith, drama and temptation.
Tait Brady has been on an iconic journey with the feature documentary Suzi Q. Here, we map the maze of production and exhibition decisions which allowed the team to make something from a very intriguing nothing.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today