Palace Cinemas is the largest exhibitor committed to arthouse film and therefore festival-driven Australian productions. Now it seeks some changes in its financial structure.
Eight days ago, the Australian Financial Review headlined a story, 'Hoyts eyes off Palace Cinemas'. It was of course carefully written. 'Street Talk understands Palace owner the Zeccola family has tapped PwC to run a sale process and Hoyts is one of a handful of parties to have expressed an early interest', it remarked.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today