Let's take a punt and name it. The range of new Australian films made over the last couple of years is now a movement, and it is coming together at the Melbourne International Film Festival.
Lupita Nyong'o, Caliah Pinones, Vivienne Albany, Kim Thien Doan, and Diesel La Torraca in Little Monsters (2019). Also arguably the Australian film still of the year.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today