'Penguin Bloom' premiered at Toronto International Film Festival, delighting audiences and dividing critics.
Penguin Bloom might not charge into our shameful cultural history, but it could make friends across our popular culture. Premiering at the 2020 Toronto International Film Festival, the feel-good film stars Naomi Watts as a a disabled mother who develops a profound emotional connection with a magpie.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today