The NFSA restores Eternity, a documentary about time, decay and the cosmos. For the filmmakers it is a message from the past.
Twenty five years ago, producer Susan McKinnon and writer/director Lawrence Johnston released Eternity, a 56-minute documentary funded entirely by the Australian Film Commission and the NSW Film and Television Office.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today