How many feature docs are made each year? What do they cost? How much tax subsidy do they use? Here are the actual numbers.
The Documentary Australia Foundation (DAF) has been working out the total impact of the changes of the Producer Offset threshold from $500,000 to $1 million which the Federal Government is introducing on July 1.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today