Is there money in a racing helmet that looks like this? Both Go! and the Kelly Gang need a boost.
Australian film Go! is a bit of a disappointment. Maybe it needed a car-racing dog. $400,000 in a week on 257 screens, though they are mostly daytime so they are hoping for longevity and not triumph against the odds.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today