In the lull before the holiday onslaught, The Dry passes $20m. Meanwhile in China the highest grossing weekend flick is Avatar. Yep.
The Dry cleared the $20m hurdle by $160,000 this week, a figure that was considered impossible even when it surged through $10m. We figured it would take until April, if at all but it has held momentum in a glorious turn of speed.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today