For cineastes this is a summer of art about artists. The rest of us are taking a quick run through the Western Front.
Star Wars charged out to dominate everything in the cinemas over Xmas even though optimists last September believed that Cats would stand up to it. By week four the space opera had made $43m, while the jovial Jumanji 2 had taken almost $37m in three weeks with no chance of catching up.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today