Local films are dribbling away, sadly, though there is not much competition.
The Dry has slipped to number three in the weekend returns list, down 27% to $463k. losing 27 screens to 306. At $18.83m, it will still take six weeks or so to make $20m, which seems less likely even though exhibitors are being kind.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today