Any dreams that audiences would flood back into cinemas over Easter were deflated by good weather and a lack of blockbuster choice.
Top of the box office weekend ladder is Godzilla vs Kong, which made $4.7m over the weekend to take the total to $14.16m in two weeks. That drop of 40% is fuelled by around a 10% fall in screens, though it is still everywhere.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today