We are in strange, strange territory in the international box office, while local crowd pleasers can't bring customers out of doors.
Unfettered children ensured that Trolls World Tour continued to dominate last weekend with $780k, down 27%. The total box office cume is now $6.49m after four weeks.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today