A turn to older audiences underlies Rams, and gives a bit of bite to some imported flicks as well, as we get some US Hulu releases in our cinemas.
Babyteeth, the overwhelming winner of the film AACTA awards, is still in cinemas after 19 weeks though it is creeping about on four screens for $7.4k over the weekend. The total now stands at $409k.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today