Parasite has sucked the arthouse world dry and hasn't finished. Ride Like a Girl is still out in a mad counter. Little Monsters is being unfairly dismissed.
Six weeks in and Ride Like a Girl is now a true stayer. The film reached a grand box office total of $1.52m last weekend, earning $1686/per off its 270 screens. It made $472,000 this weekend and dropped only 15% and was not pushed out by Halloween movies. Still a long way to true profit but very fine for a domestic feature.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today