While the blockbusters belt each other in a flurry of scales and floppy ears, local sci-fi movie Ascendant tries to claim some attention in the undergrowth.
Peter Rabbit 2 and Godzilla v Kong are now running neck and neck on the weekend take with around $3.3m, though Peter Rabbit has nearly 100 more screens. However, after week three, the reptile vs fur showdown is on $20m while the bunny has taken $12m. Carrot wars will never compete with giant monsters spewing fire and stomping cities.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today