After all the COVID horrors, China turns out to have the most productive market for big screen movies.
There are three Australian films on the list this weekend. Swimming for Gold, from Steve Jaggi for a teen audience, was on 56 screens in week one, to make $31,000 at $458/per. The spring holidays are coming and Athabasca Films will want it to hold on that long.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today