This year's APSA awards follow in the international accolades for the region's films pretty closely, even if they are a long way from mainstream.
Twelve years after we first decided that APSA was a bold, bent, contrary idea worth celebrating, we still feel that original affection was exactly right. APSA now has an academy with some 1200 members all nominated for an award, is joined at the hip with the Motion Picture Association of America, and gives four filmmakers $25,000 each every year to develop a film.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today