Jon Bell's The Moogai stunned the jury in the Midnight Short section at SXSW with its exploration of the continuing horror of stolen Aboriginal children.
Austin's SXSW Film Festival may be a huge sprawly thing, but a short Indigenous film cut through via the spooky hours when terror claims the Texas night, winning the Jury Award Prize.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today