From Star Wars to Will Smith as a Pigeon and an Aussie Go Kart film, we rate the family fare, date by date.
Summer school holidays is a huge time for cinemas, with kids' movies playing a leading role. With close to two months where 'family' movie releases dominate the box office, there’s plenty of time to spread them out to avoid the usual crush. That’s handy for exhibitors; if one movie fails to click with the holiday crowd, there’s always another one along the next week that might lure them in. But for parents, which are the films that will keep the kids happy and which are the ones that’ll have them running for the exit? Here's the line-up, with age-related suitability warnings.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today