The director talks about his provocative punk adaptation of Peter Carey's Man Booker Prize-winning novel.
Justin Kurzel is exhausted. He’s just got off the plane from a six-week shoot in Mumbai, where he was filming the upcoming series Shantaram for Apple TV+. In half an hour he’ll premiere his new film, True History of the Kelly Gang to a Melbourne audience.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today